Monday, May 21, 2012

Yay!!! A blog...I'm so excited!

This blog is dedicated to all of the wonderful special education teachers, speech therapists and paraprofessionals that fill up my life (in a good way). Daily I see and hear things that make me think of you or that I want to share with you...I am learning all the time. Special education seems to change as the wind blows. I'd like this blog to help us all keep track of changes as they happen. I hope you guys enjoy this format, but rest assured, I will still be sending weekly (when I can) newsletters. I'd appreciate any and all feedback...send me questions and I will try to get them answered and share them with everyone. I want you all to know that no matter how much or how little I see you, I respect the job you do so much and even if it feels like I am far away (and out of touch), I am there with you each day. -CK

No comments:

Post a Comment